Jail Visitation Information
General Requirements and Restrictions for Visitors
- A visitor will be denied if they have been drinking or smell of intoxicants prior to entry to the facility.
- All visitors must present valid, picture identification (Example: Washington State Drivers License or I.D. card).
- No one under age 18 will be allowed into the facility without proper I.D., and must be accompanied by their parent(s) or Guardian(s).
- No one under the age of 18 will be left unsupervised in the lobby.
- Loud and disruptive behavior and/or giving false information are not tolerated and may terminate your visit.
- The Jail is a no smoking facility, which includes the entrance to the lobby.
- No food or drink are allowed in the facility.
Click To Open Printable PDF Visitation Schedule For 2018